What interests you?
- Blog Update (4)
- Living Life (45)
- Poetry (6)
- Poetry Reading (28)
- That Thought (14)
- Video Gaming (24)
- Writing Prompt (21)
- New Chicks Not Eating Well
- New Chicks Coming to Phenix JiRa’s Backyard!
- Chicken Coop Modifications
- Snacky-Snack for the Chickens
- Chicken TV
- Following the Hens to the Jungle
- Do Chickens Like Fireworks?
- Chicken Laying an Egg – Chicken TV
- Watering Trees at the Nursery
- Chickens and Bananas
- New Dirt Bath for the Chickens
- Day in the Life of Chickens
- Chickens Love Dandelions
- Cutting Down Trees With Friends
- Flock Update & Chicken Bititch Police
- Pecking Order Finally Established!
- Lethargic Chicken and Hawks Circling
- Chicken Curtains & Training Chickens to Use Them
- Multitasking in Today’s World
- Turtles by the Bay by Mary Lou Healy
Monthly Archives: July 1983
To me, there is no definition… except that in the end, it always hurts. Written in 1983
Posted in Poetry Tagged p-Depression, p-Love 2 Comments