What interests you?
- New Chicken Coop Placement!
- Singing to Chickens – Oh Trinity!
- New Chicks Not Eating Well
- New Chicks Coming to Phenix JiRa’s Backyard!
- Chicken Coop Modifications
- Snacky-Snack for the Chickens
- Chicken TV
- Following the Hens to the Jungle
- Do Chickens Like Fireworks?
- Chicken Laying an Egg – Chicken TV
- Watering Trees at the Nursery
- Chickens and Bananas
- New Dirt Bath for the Chickens
- Day in the Life of Chickens
- Chickens Love Dandelions
- Cutting Down Trees With Friends
- Flock Update & Chicken Bititch Police
- Pecking Order Finally Established!
- Lethargic Chicken and Hawks Circling
- Chicken Curtains & Training Chickens to Use Them
Tag Archives: Cooking
In this video, Michael and I go through the process of making beef jerky. We are using a London Broil, a meat slicer, and a dehydrator. We take you from the very beginning of cutting the meat to salting it … Continue reading
If you are interested in learning how to make the best prime rib ever, watch this video. Michael the Mad Scientist goes through the process from start to finish which includes salting it for a few hours and then eating … Continue reading
Michael shows us an easy method for rendering beef fat in order to make great tasting beef tallow. In another video he created bone broth which contributed to the creation of the tallow! In a future video, we create beef … Continue reading