What interests you?
- Blog Update (4)
- Living Life (45)
- Poetry (6)
- Poetry Reading (28)
- That Thought (14)
- Video Gaming (24)
- Writing Prompt (21)
- New Chicks Not Eating Well
- New Chicks Coming to Phenix JiRa’s Backyard!
- Chicken Coop Modifications
- Snacky-Snack for the Chickens
- Chicken TV
- Following the Hens to the Jungle
- Do Chickens Like Fireworks?
- Chicken Laying an Egg – Chicken TV
- Watering Trees at the Nursery
- Chickens and Bananas
- New Dirt Bath for the Chickens
- Day in the Life of Chickens
- Chickens Love Dandelions
- Cutting Down Trees With Friends
- Flock Update & Chicken Bititch Police
- Pecking Order Finally Established!
- Lethargic Chicken and Hawks Circling
- Chicken Curtains & Training Chickens to Use Them
- Multitasking in Today’s World
- Turtles by the Bay by Mary Lou Healy
Tag Archives: p-Drinking
Put it in My Glass
Give me another shot, another bottle, another barrel. Label it green, label it orange, or no label at all. Call it what you will just put it in my glass. Pour it down my throat, open the emptiness to its … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry Tagged p-Drinking, p-Gambling Comments Off on Put it in My Glass